Saturday, December 24, 2016

Just stopping by on Christmas Eve

The light is fading now and the fire is lit. The presents are wrapped and ready beneath a twinkling tree. Soon it will be that time that the old tales tell of, when the birds and beasts talk in human language in the magical hours between Christmas eve night and Christmas day in the morning. That special time. Don't forget to listen... ;)
I had meant to do another longer blog post before Christmas arrived but sadly I didn't find the time as things have been so busy here and now I have caught that cold that has been doing the rounds. So for now I will just wish you dear readers a very Merry Christmas. May it be peaceful and filled with joy and goodwill. Thank you for reading
X

7 comments:

  1. A Very Merry and Peaceful Christmas, Karen.
    And thank you for sharing your magical life and vision with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wind howls a mournful song down the chimney, magic is fast asleep as are the rest of family, just I, the cat and my mug of tea sit quietly listening. Yuletide blessings and here's to a creative 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you! I love your Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas and all the best for the coming year..thankyou for your lovely blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)