Monday, June 30, 2008

Simplicity

This painting began with the plan of using it for the decorative banner for my Etsy shop (which I am still in the middle of setting up) I soon realised it probably wouldn't work, due to dimensions being wrong but I carried on with it anyhow as I liked its simplicity and shape. Not so good to photograph though.
Another lovely shop has shown interest in buying some of my animal hangers which is good news.
I'm still dodging bags of half sorted out items since the children's room swap! The shed is full of bags for the charity shop. I need a simple uncluttered house and mind.
Because I haven't got that at the moment, I scrubbed the pine table and picked myself these to put on it. Sweet peas, ahh bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love sweet peas! I like your music too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much you for leaving me a comment.
It's great to hear from you! :-)